Megaman The Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megaman The Legacy

A megaman rp for anyone new and for people who just love megaman

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sigma.exe (netnavi)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigma.exe

Sigma.exe

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Character sheet
Operator Name:: Aiden Kage
Navi Name:: Sigma
HP::
Sigma.exe (netnavi) Left_bar_bleue900/900Sigma.exe (netnavi) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Sigma.exe (netnavi) Empty
PostSubject: Sigma.exe (netnavi)   Sigma.exe (netnavi) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:38 pm

Name: Sigma.exe
Type: Normal
Special Ablities: Is skilled in speed and stealth. Has a claoking device that he uses to make the first move
Basic Weapon: Twin Rifle Blades-Side blades that are used in close combat, that are also rapid firing rifles. It also has the feature to equip a chip of a certain element to it to fire a charged shot or slash wave of that chips element.
HP: 900
Physical Description: He looks like Zero off of Megaman Zero for the gameboy advance(AWSOME GAME Very Happy ) but with the Twin Rifle Blades on his back and the V on his head goes fully over his head. He has short black spiked hair that comesout from under his helmet instead and his colors are black and gray with red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadeslayer
Admin
Admin
Shadeslayer

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Operator Name:: Jaden Freezeman
Navi Name:: Sub-Zero
Sigma.exe (netnavi) Left_bar_bleue900/900Sigma.exe (netnavi) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Sigma.exe (netnavi)   Sigma.exe (netnavi) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:38 am

You realize that the basic weapon is about as strong as megaman's megabuster. Just don't make it super strong, but I say APPROVED!!!. And that was an awesome game.
Back to top Go down
Sigma.exe

Sigma.exe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sigma.exe (netnavi)   Sigma.exe (netnavi) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:39 am

lol! Yeah it was, but I hate the fact that Zero dies at the end of the 4th game. And about his weapon, he uses his main weapon just about all the time. the chips he uses are just to support his weapons effect and used as help like healing and barriers.
Back to top Go down
Shadeslayer
Admin
Admin
Shadeslayer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sigma.exe (netnavi)   Sigma.exe (netnavi) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:41 am

So its kind of like a battle chip?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Number of posts : 374

Character sheet
Operator Name:: Taishi Shotoku
Navi Name:: Gigaman.exe
Sigma.exe (netnavi) Left_bar_bleue850/850Sigma.exe (netnavi) Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

PostSubject: Re: Sigma.exe (netnavi)   Sigma.exe (netnavi) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:41 am

I agree with Ryu-I mean Sigma. It's a shame that he has to die, I assumed he was invincible.
Back to top Go down
Sigma.exe

Sigma.exe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sigma.exe (netnavi)   Sigma.exe (netnavi) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:43 am

I think you posted in the wrong place there. and i guess it is like a built in battle chip.......hmmm i guess so
Back to top Go down
Shadeslayer
Admin
Admin
Shadeslayer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sigma.exe (netnavi)   Sigma.exe (netnavi) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:46 am

Does it gain the attack power of the chip that is used with it as well as the type?
Back to top Go down
Sigma.exe

Sigma.exe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sigma.exe (netnavi)   Sigma.exe (netnavi) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:53 am

hmmm, i guess so. I mean it is using the chip to form an attack
Back to top Go down
Shadeslayer
Admin
Admin
Shadeslayer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sigma.exe (netnavi)   Sigma.exe (netnavi) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:56 am

I don't see why not. APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sigma.exe (netnavi)   Sigma.exe (netnavi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sigma.exe (netnavi)
Page 1 of 1