Megaman The Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megaman The Legacy

A megaman rp for anyone new and for people who just love megaman

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Security Breach part 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
keymaster of souls

keymaster of souls

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Operator Name:: Zachary Geleni
Navi Name:: keyman
HP::
Security Breach part 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Security Breach part 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Security Breach part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:31 pm

((open posting.))
Zach was walking through the streets. "We need clients. Times are tough...and boring." "Do you have ideas for finding clients?" Keyman asked. "Just one." and zach walked into the crowd.

Izumi was walking through the crowded street. "Izumi, what's wrong?" ultraman asked. "I'm just getting alot of looks from people." Ultraman looked into the crowd from his navi device. "I'll protect you. Don't worry." Izumi smiled. "Thanks. That makes me feel better."
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls

keymaster of souls

Character sheet
Security Breach part 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Security Breach part 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Zach was asking around the crowd if they needed a good hacker, and all turned down. He sighed. "Doesn't anyone need us?" Keyman just replied with "I'm sure someone does." Zach looked up, and saw a black haired girl walking though the crowd, apparently looking for people.

Izumi was looking into the crowd. Nothing. Then she saw a boy with a jacket and hat. Might as well. There doesn't seem to be anyone else.
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls

keymaster of souls

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Zach wlaked over to the girl, and asked "Do you need my services?" The girl was confused, and backed away slightly. "I am a hacker. I can access anyone's files and delete them. Or, you may supply me with a virus and I could give whoever you want a virus." The girl shook her head. My only chance...gone... Ultraman looked at zach. "Who might you be?" he asked, ready to fight. Zach looked down at the netnavi device. "I am Zachary Geleni. No need for Mr. You may call me Security Buster." Zach's navi device flared to life. "I am keyman. I assist zachary in his jobs." Zach reached his hand out for a handshake. "An attractive young woman like yourself must have an equally beautiful name." The girl punched him in the face. "My name is izumi. Please, I want to be only friends, nothing else. Besides, I'm nineteen, you're too young for me."
Back to top Go down
Shadeslayer
Admin
Admin
Shadeslayer

Number of posts : 302

Character sheet
Operator Name:: Jaden Freezeman
Navi Name:: Sub-Zero
Security Breach part 3 Left_bar_bleue900/900Security Breach part 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:02 pm

He might be, but I'm not.

Jack Carson walked up to the two of them.

I'm into hacking and firewalls.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Number of posts : 374

Character sheet
Operator Name:: Taishi Shotoku
Navi Name:: Gigaman.exe
Security Breach part 3 Left_bar_bleue850/850Security Breach part 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Taishi was walking by when he saw Zach getting beat up by a girl.

"Woah that's got to leave a mark! Shot down again, eh Zach? You really got to step up your game if
you want to flirt with the ladies. Any guy can sweep any girl off her feet, he just needs the right broom. Basic
Principles - no woman wakes up saying "God, I hope I don't get swept off my feet today!" Now, she might
say "This is a really bad time for me," or something like "I just need some space," or my personal favorite "I'm
really into my career right now." You believe that? Neither does she. You know why? 'Cause she's lying to you,
that's why. You understand me? Lying! It's not a bad time for her. She doesn't need any space. And she may
be into her career, but what she's really saying is "Uh, get away from me now," or possibly "Try harder, stupid,"
but which one is it? 60% of all human communication is nonverbal, body language; 30% is your tone, so that
means 90% of what you're saying ain't coming out of your mouth. Of course she's going to lie to you! She's a
nice person! She doesn't want to hurt your feelings! What else she going to say? She doesn't even know you...
yet. Luckily, the fact is that just like the rest of us, even a beautiful woman doesn't know what she wants until
she sees it, and that's where I come in. My job is to open her eyes. Basic Principles - no matter what, no matter
when, no matter who... any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet; he just needs the right
broom. One dance, one look, one kiss, that's all we get, Zach. Just... one shot, to make the difference
between happily ever after, and oh? he's just some guy I went to some thing with once. So how does it
happen, great love? Nobody knows... but what I can tell you is that it happens in the blink of an eye. One
moment you're enjoying your life, and the next you're wondering how you ever lived without them. Lean in,
place your hand on the small of her back, say it in her ear like a secret. But watch your hand placement, too
high says, 'I just wanna be friends,' too low says, 'I just wanna grab some ass.' Begin each day as if it were on
purpose. Watch the master."

He combs his hair back with his hand into a super handsome hairstyle then he turns around and He looks at the cute girl and speaks, "Why, hello there. The name's Shotoku...Taishi Shotoku! Wanna go to the movies with me this friday night? My limo will pick you up at 8."
Back to top Go down
Shadeslayer
Admin
Admin
Shadeslayer

Character sheet
Security Breach part 3 Left_bar_bleue900/900Security Breach part 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Jack turned to Taishi.

The names Jack, Jack Carson. I heard something about hacking, and I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls

keymaster of souls

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Izumi Kicked taishi((there No )). "Get away from me pervert!" Ultraman was furious. "Yeah! Go away sickos!" Zaxh got up, rubbing his face. "I apologize. I'm no good when it comes to people." Izumi started to stomp away from them all. "Stupid perverted teenagers." she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls

keymaster of souls

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:12 pm

((hello? no one? come on gohan...shade...someone...))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Character sheet
Security Breach part 3 Left_bar_bleue850/850Security Breach part 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:48 pm

((I will post just give me time, I got to get ready for school))
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls

keymaster of souls

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:34 am

((k. hope you succeed! Wink ))
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls

keymaster of souls

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:21 pm

((umm...when does this happen? I thought you were in this with a different character.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:12 am

((Going to school now))
Back to top Go down
Shadeslayer
Admin
Admin
Shadeslayer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:46 pm

(Sorry, I posted in the wrong thread)
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls

keymaster of souls

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:30 pm

((ok. could you delete it so not to confuse people?))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:38 pm

((Done))
Back to top Go down
Shadeslayer
Admin
Admin
Shadeslayer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Utter Fail. Oh well. It looks like all of aren't as "good" as we thought. But hey, do you have a hacking team or something like that?
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls

keymaster of souls

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:50 am

((who's the net op you're using? is his name jack? I coulda sworn it was.))
Zach looked at him. "Not quite. I could start one, I am in need of colleages." "We should start it, zachary. It could be useful to have backup." keyman added.

Izumi decided to again look into the crowd. She searched for a long time, but found no one but creeps. Sighing, she started to walk back to zach and the others. Izumi was looking down at the ground. "Could you be a friend?" Zach smiled. "Yes, would you join a hacking team? We need a fighter." Izumi looked zach in the eyes and smiled. "Yes." Then she pointed to taishi. "As long as that guy doesn't try anything, got it?" "If he does, he'll raste my fists!" ultraman yelled through the speakers on the device.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:55 pm

((Going to school now))
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls

keymaster of souls

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:55 pm

((stop posting that. If oyu can post that, you can post what taishi did.))
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf
Admin
Admin
vexthewolf

Number of posts : 97

Character sheet
Operator Name:: Lance Bromine
Navi Name:: Assultman
Security Breach part 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Security Breach part 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:34 pm

((Stop spamming that is one of the rules of so STOP!))
Back to top Go down
https://megamanlegacyrp.forumotion.com
keymaster of souls

keymaster of souls

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:00 am

((then again...he's been doiung that this whole tiem with the 'awesome' and 'yay' every character thread.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Security Breach part 3   Security Breach part 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Security Breach part 3
Page 1 of 1