Megaman The Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megaman The Legacy

A megaman rp for anyone new and for people who just love megaman

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raptorman traces SFD

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vexthewolf
Admin
Admin
vexthewolf

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Operator Name:: Lance Bromine
Navi Name:: Assultman
HP::
Raptorman traces SFD Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Raptorman traces SFD Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Raptorman traces SFD Empty
PostSubject: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:18 pm

Raptorman was searching the net waiting for something to happen when somethingshook the whole net.

"SFD I'm sure of it."

"I thought so too, Raptorman track th source of that activity."

" On my way."

Raptorman dissapeared in a shimmer of data as he went to the sorce."
Back to top Go down
https://megamanlegacyrp.forumotion.com
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Number of posts : 374

Character sheet
Operator Name:: Taishi Shotoku
Navi Name:: Gigaman.exe
Raptorman traces SFD Left_bar_bleue850/850Raptorman traces SFD Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:19 pm

Taishi had awoken in the hospital, he was dazed and confused. When he recalled that his navi was gone for good. He grieved very much, it caused great sadness to him.

A few days later, he got an e-mail from his father asking him to come by that afternoon. When he did he as astonished, it turned out that his father found out everything. He had made Taishi a new more powerful navi.

He also warned Taishi not to use dark chips on this navi, so he confiscated all of Taishi's dark chips. Taishi ended changing out most of his battle chips.

Later that day, Taishi was testing out his navi by jacking in to the net. When he heard the net shaking, the source was not far from his location. It felt the cyber world was experiencing an earthquake.

"What's going on, Gigaman?"

"It appears to be an earthquake, the whole cyber world is shaking apart."

"B-But that's impossible isn't it!?!"

"That's true, I detect a very strong navi not too far from here. He probably caused it.

"Dark Kenman! It has to be, no other navi could be that powerful!"

"Should we proceed to confront-"

Then all of a sudden, Raptorman had appeared in the area...

"Hi! I never seen you around here before. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Shadeslayer
Admin
Admin
Shadeslayer

Number of posts : 302

Character sheet
Operator Name:: Jaden Freezeman
Navi Name:: Sub-Zero
Raptorman traces SFD Left_bar_bleue900/900Raptorman traces SFD Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:46 pm

(Kenman isn't stronger than Abyssman, they are equal.)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Character sheet
Raptorman traces SFD Left_bar_bleue850/850Raptorman traces SFD Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:15 pm

((You mean Dark Kenman don't you? Kinda remind me of Dark Protoman.))
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls

keymaster of souls

Number of posts : 182

Character sheet
Operator Name:: Zachary Geleni
Navi Name:: keyman
Raptorman traces SFD Left_bar_bleue500/500Raptorman traces SFD Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:18 pm

Keyman was again walking around cyberspace's huge many-doored hallway. "Where should I go now?"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:35 pm

Suddenly he scanned the power levels of a navi not too far away.

"Taishi-sama, I am detecting a Navi in the area, another one. According to his power level readings, he is just as strong as keyman. So I am guessing it might be him."

"Keyman? What's he doing here? O-oh wait maybe he is also trying to find out who's causing the cyberquakes. What about the Navi you were just talking to?"

"He seems to have zoned out, I wonder if he's okay. Excuse me? Mister?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls

keymaster of souls

Character sheet
Raptorman traces SFD Left_bar_bleue500/500Raptorman traces SFD Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:01 pm

"Who's that?" keyman asked himself, sensing that someone was watching him.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:48 pm

"The name's Gigaman, the greatest NetNavi on the planet, Nice to meet your aquanitance. You are keyman are you not? Want to battle???"

"Its Keyman!!! Don't you recognize me!!!"
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf
Admin
Admin
vexthewolf

Character sheet
Raptorman traces SFD Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Raptorman traces SFD Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:16 pm

Raptorman spotted the navis not to far away. Maybe these are the navis causeing the quakes. No the one one the left couldn't make a quake that big and the green one doesn'look like he could do somthing like that.So he went on his way farhter along in the net he meet a really weird navi.

(( Anyone want to fill in the blanks.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:56 pm

The Navi he saw, was unusal indeed. He had yellow eyes, a blinding blue glowing light coming from his forehead. The rest of his body was hidden from video with an aura of darkness. A Red Outline was all that was visible. He seemed really evil and twisted. A unusually high power level could be felt radiating from him. Also a endless trail of debree and destruction could be seen around him. The Area was completely mutiliated. As if was recently nuked by a Nuclear Bomb or something. The Dark Being was the first to speak:

"Puny mortal, who are you and what are you doing in my turf!?! Speak up or be deleted!!!"
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls

keymaster of souls

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:55 pm

"Gigaman...who's your net op?" keyman asked. "Taishi-sama, the greatest net op of all time! Defender of the innocent! Com-" gigaman was cut off. "Taishi? isn't that kenman's net op?" Something's wrong. Very wrong.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:12 pm

Taishi overheard the conversation,

"Keyman, can you hear me. This is Taishi! It's hard for me to...I-I don't know how to tell you this...but my net navi Kenman is no more...he has joined the dark side. He is now...our...enemy.."

Taishi tailed off..he was too full of tears to continue...

"Don't worry, Keyman. I shall delete that traitor and make Taishi-sama smile again!"
Back to top Go down
keymaster of souls

keymaster of souls

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:16 pm

"That is why net ops should not be too attached to their navis. This happens." keyman said, showing no emotion.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:51 pm

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to go all emo on you, keyman. My new navi is very powerful and he will avenge kenman, that he will..."

"Don't worry keyman, I am up to the job of deleting Dark Kenman! Would you like to battle?"

Taishi sobs uncontrollably at the sound of Kenman's name.
Back to top Go down
Shadeslayer
Admin
Admin
Shadeslayer

Character sheet
Raptorman traces SFD Left_bar_bleue900/900Raptorman traces SFD Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:23 pm

Jaden, you here that.

Yes, and you gotta stop him, we couldn't even scracth that navi between all of us.

Don't fight him, he is FAR to strong! I know that you are upset right now, but you will only lose Gigaman by fighting him. He is a dark navi, equally powerful as Abyssman, and I believe you know his strength.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:21 am

"How can I do nothing!?! He killed Kenman!!! Would you have done nothing, if your navi needed you!?! Gigaman has to a avenge Kenman! He just has to! My dad said, Gigaman has more potential then Kenman did, that he can surpass him. I-I have to try."

"I will do my best, Taishi-sama"
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf
Admin
Admin
vexthewolf

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:05 pm

Mean while Raptorman stood face to face with the unknown navi.

"I'm Raptorman Rank X Navi of the SNPS and I was sent to find and or destroy what was causing the diturbance."

"Wait Raptorman isn't that the navi Tashi told use about through the BBS. Talking about it won't do any good try to find a way to beat him or call for back-up."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:41 pm

Dark Kenman laughed,

"You delete me? That's rich. What a delusion of grandeur! Not even in your dizziest daydreams. Try it and I will drop you where you stand, insolent fool. AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf
Admin
Admin
vexthewolf

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:49 pm

"You can try just don't blink."

Raptorman pulled back his claw.

"Raptor Claw Long range mode."

A wave of energy in the shape of a claw flew straight at Dark Kenman

((range 3/9))(( i call 4))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:49 pm

The member 'vexthewolf' has done the following action : Dice Roll!

#1 'Chance of Hit(9)' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'Chance of Hit(9)' : 1

--------------------------------

#3 'Chance of Hit(9)' : 5
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:09 pm

((How much damage would that normally do?))
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf
Admin
Admin
vexthewolf

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:16 pm

((40))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:04 pm

Dark Kenman takes 8 damage!!!

Dark Kenman: 992/1000

Raptorman: 850/850

Dark Kenman then uses his insane speed to blur behind Raptorman and perform a horizontal slash with Dark Sword at point blank range! (400 damage, range : 6/9)

((I pick 3))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007
Admin
Admin
ssj3gohan007

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:04 pm

The member 'ssj3gohan007' has done the following action : Dice Roll!

'Chance of Hit(9)' : 7, 9, 3, 5, 3, 4
Back to top Go down
Shadeslayer
Admin
Admin
Shadeslayer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:54 pm

((How does Raptorman only do 8 damage when my attack does 40))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raptorman traces SFD   Raptorman traces SFD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raptorman traces SFD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next